1. You have the right to cancel your order at any time up to 14 calendar days starting the day after delivery or collection for credit or refund subject the goods being complete, unused, not installed and in the complete and original packaging.
2. Please note that you have a duty of care whilst the goods are in your possession. You must ensure that all original packaging, components, parts and accessories are returned and the goods are in the same condition as supplied to you. You are entitled to unpack the product to inspect it, in the same way you’d be able to inspect the product in our store, but you must retain the original packaging and take due care until you are sure you wish to keep the goods.
3. You must notify us of your intention to return the goods within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery or collection by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to:
Customer Support Centre
The following procedure applies:
(a) If the order was placed in-store, you will be contacted by the store to arrange the return. If you would like us to collect the goods, we will be happy to do so provided we are operating this service in your local area; we will charge you our normal collection rates for providing this service. Please contact our Customer Support Centre to arrange collection.
(b) If the order was placed online or over the telephone but collected in-store, you will be contacted by the store to arrange the return. If you would like us to collect the goods, we will be happy to do so provided we are operating this service in your local area; we will charge you our normal collection rates for providing this service. Please contact our Customer Support Centre to arrange collection.
(d) Please note that you must organise the return at your expense.
4. You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of audio or video recordings or computer software if they are unsealed by you.
5. Full refund of the cost of the goods is wholly conditional upon the above conditions being met and will be within 30 days of cancellation. The following refund policy applies:(a) If the goods are returned as new, in the original packaging and unused including all accessories (and any free gifts), and that you have discharged your duty of care for the goods during the cancellation period, you will be refunded the invoice price within 30 days of our receiving your notification;
(b) If the goods have been installed, are returned in a used condition, have missing parts / accessories, are not in the original packaging, or where you have not discharged your duty of care for the goods during the cancellation period, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee or provide a partial refund to cover the loss of value in the goods.
(c) Any charges or partial refunds in relation to (b) will be reasonable and proportionate but can be up to the full value of the goods supplied if, for example, they are not returned in a re-sellable or working condition unless confirmed to be a manufacturing fault.