Important information regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Our priority during the current period is to protect the health and wellbeing of both our staff and our customers. We are following all the necessary government advice and will continue to update our services accordingly.
With that in mind we have made the following changes:
- In our Bradford store we’ve increased the frequency of our in store cleaning, and issued all our staff with hand sanitisers and antibacterial cleaning wipes for counter areas.
- We’re being extra cautious in terms of any colleagues showing signs of illness and we are asking them to isolate when and if necessary.
- We have imposed distancing restrictions in store and in our collection and counter areas.
- Our own delivery teams will be asking all customers on delivery whether they, or any family members are self isolating.
- If you are due to receive a delivery from our own delivery teams, and if you or any of your family members are self isolating, we will only be able to deliver items to your door. We will not be able to provide any installation or recycling services.
- Please feel free to call us on 01274 575000 for any further information.